Troodos (Wine Villages) Tour
(If your group is more than four people, please ask for the price.)
- Our journey begins as we venture through the charming Troodos villages, each echoing stories of an ancient Cypriot past.
- Our first pause in this picturesque journey is at the delightful village of Koilani. Here, you’ll get to witness first-hand how the enchanting Cypriot wines are crafted during a brief demonstration and savour the unique flavours in a tasting session.
- Following Koilani, our path leads us to the charming village of Omodos, a treasure trove of traditional Cypriot culture.
- Next, we visit the tranquil Peri Pedi village. A serene drive through this area will perfectly cap off our day of exploring the gems of Troodos.
- Our final visit is through Omodos’ narrow, meandering streets; you’ll have ample time to explore, shop for local souvenirs, and taste Cypriot culinary delights during your lunch break.
A great tour in the mountains with an extremely knowledgeable guide!
We had an amazing day with Sirin S. We enjoyed the lace village in Lefkara The highlight was our visit to the Ayia Mavri Winery It is a fantastic place to visit for wine tasting Thank you Sirin for our lovely 4 days with you You are the best Cheers from 4 Australians.
Unravel the mysteries of Famagusta and Varosha on an unforgettable tour, exploring ancient wonders and the enigmatic Ghost Town that will leave you spellbound.