(If your group is more than four people, please ask for the price.)
- Begin our adventure at the iconic Kyrenia Gate, the gateway to the ancient walled city of Nicosia.
- Stroll through the picturesque Samanbahce Quarter, marvel at the Venetian Column, and explore the awe-inspiring St. Sophia Cathedral, Bedesten, and Bandabuliya.
- Savor the rich and aromatic local Cypriot Coffee at the historic Buyuk Han, an architectural marvel
- Delight in leisure time for shopping and exploration within the vibrant Arasta district
- Traverse the checkpoint and immerse yourself in the bustling ambiance of Ledra Street.
- Discover the storied Famagusta Gate and enjoy some free time to explore the charming southern side of Nicosia
This was a wonderful tour. I am a retired history professor and if I was doing an evaluation she would get top marks! She knows her history and she is very interesting.
Thank you 🙂 Sirin.
We enjoyed our tour! Sirin gave us an interesting overview of the history and culture of Cyprus and the city. Especially the mosque and the caravanserai in the northern part of Nicosia were highlights!
Unravel the mysteries of Famagusta and Varosha on an unforgettable tour, exploring ancient wonders and the enigmatic Ghost Town that will leave you spellbound.