Nicosia & Lefkara Tour
(If your group is more than four people, please ask for the price.)
- Our journey commences with a scenic drive from Limassol to the charming Lefkara village, nestled in the Cyprus countryside.
- We’ll immerse ourselves in the village’s allure with a leisurely stroll, during which you’ll have the opportunity to capture its picturesque beauty in photographs.
- Venturing onwards, we will go to Nicosia, the world’s only divided capital, and cross the border into North Cyprus, where you’ll get a firsthand glimpse of its unique character.
- In the heart of Nicosia, we’ll take a break in the serene courtyard of Buyuk Han to savor a local Cypriot coffee, a true taste of Cypriot tradition.
- We’ll explore iconic landmarks of Nicosia including St. Sophia Cathedral, an architectural testament of its rich history, the ancient Bedesten marketplace, the bustling Bandabuliya, and the emblematic Venetian Column.
- Concluding our guided portion of the tour, you’ll have ample free time to savor local delicacies during lunch and indulge in some retail therapy at Arasta, a vibrant market street brimming with local crafts and souvenirs.
We had a fabulous day with Sirin. She was very pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient. Touring Nicosia was an amazing experience. We would recommend Siran without reservations.
Our family had a great day exploring from the port of Limassol with Sirin. She was so friendly and welcoming and we had a fun and informative tour with her. Also, our lunch with Turkish-style mezzes was delicious. We had comfortable transportation and covered as much as possible in our excursion. Thank you Sirin for an excellent day we will always remember!
Unravel the mysteries of Famagusta and Varosha on an unforgettable tour, exploring ancient wonders and the enigmatic Ghost Town that will leave you spellbound.