Kyrenia, Famagusta & Nicosia Tour
(If your group is more than four people, please ask for the price.)
- Beginning our journey from Nicosia, we’ll embark on a scenic drive to the coastal city of Kyrenia.
- We’ll explore the historic Kyrenia Castle, revealing stories of its past.
- Next, we’ll stroll through the charming Bellapais village, immersing ourselves in its tranquil atmosphere.
- We’ll discover the architectural beauty of Bellapais Monastery, a true gem of the region.
- Our journey continues to the fortified city of Famagusta, rich in medieval history.
- We’ll enjoy a stroll in the city, granting you some free time for personal exploration.
- Our city tour unveils treasures such as St. Nicholas Cathedral, the Lusignan Palace, and St. Peter & St. Paul Church.
- Our adventure carries us to the mysterious Varosha, the ‘Ghost Town’, where we’ll embark on a short, intriguing walk.
- As we journey back to Nicosia, we’ll admire the unique sights from our vehicle.
- Our final stop in Nicosia introduces us to notable landmarks, including Kyrenia Gate, Buyuk Han, and the majestic St. Sophia Cathedral, marking a memorable end to our enriching tour.
We have a special tour in October 2015. Sirin is our travel guide. She led us to visit Famagusta, Salamis, Kyrenia and Nicosia. I am very grateful to her for seriously explaining, let us know the history of Northern Cyprus and visited many beautiful places. I saw her enthusiasm for culture and sense of justice. The smile is always on her face. So I told her the event of "An Era of Conscience". After she understands this event which is beneficial to the world, she is also willing to respond. She is a very patient and very nice person. I hope I can meet her again when I visit Northern Cyprus next time.
I spent Saturday after-noon in north Nicosia; should have gone over earlier as I missed a couple of museums but was happy with what I had time to see. The buildings of and around the Selima Mosque are wonderful. At Buyuk Han I was able to find the linen material used for the Lefkara embroidery/lace so I bought a length. Interesting how north and south Nicosia differ. The more historical and interesting buildings are probably in the north except for St John’s Cathedral with is incredible inside.. I stayed in south Nicosia and crossed over into the north without any hassle. Sirin was waiting for me on the two days I had engaged her as my guide. Should I visit north Cyprus again, I hope Sirin is available for guiding . North Cyprus has some beautiful scenery as well as interesting antiquities.
Unravel the mysteries of Famagusta and Varosha on an unforgettable tour, exploring ancient wonders and the enigmatic Ghost Town that will leave you spellbound.