Famagusta & Varosha Tour
(If your group is more than four people, please ask for the price.)
- Begin your day with a visit to the serene St. Barnabas Monastery, steeped in history and spirituality.
- Explore the ancient Salamis Ruins, featuring captivating attractions such as Roman baths, a gymnasium, latrines, and theatres.
- Immerse yourself in the past at the Medieval City of Famagusta, with stops at notable historical sites like St. Nicholas Cathedral and the Venetian Walls.
- Savour the delightful taste of traditional Turkish dessert baklava and other sweet treats during your leisure time.
- Conclude your day with a leisurely walk or bicycle ride through the enigmatic Varosha (Ghost Town).
* This tour departs from Nicosia, Kyrenia, or Famagusta. Please note that there will be an additional cost for transportation if you are coming from other cities.
Sirin is so knowledgeable and passionate and FUN. I enjoyed the day and learned a ton. I highly recommend touring with her.
Sirin picked us up at Derenia border and already told much in the car. She bought us local juice at Barnabas monastery. Then we went to Salamis, we only could see the Theatre, Gymnasium and baths (all close to the parking). Only odd thing we had to pay the entry fees ourselves, on top of the expensive tour. Famagusta was amazing! Sirin was herself also very enthusiastic about visiting all the churches. Impressive stories in Varosha, good to see/hear this side as well. At 15:00 already back at the border.
Sirin was a great guide and we thoroughly recommend her. She was flexible and obliging to adjust each day to our preferences and physical limits. Her tour covered our preferred points of interest. She has a good sense of humour and provided a rich understanding of the history, culture and realities of living in Cyprus. We had good fun and learned a lot. Mike and Helen/ Sydney/ Australia.
3 Hours 30 Minutes
Experience the vibrant heart of Cyprus with our immersive Nicosia and Morphou Tour, a captivating journey through history, culture, and scenic landscapes that's sure to leave a lasting impression