Famagusta & Kyrenia Tour
(If your group is more than four people, please ask for the price.)
- Our journey begins in the historic city of Famagusta, a treasure trove of cultural heritage.
- We’ll explore the majestic Salamis Ruins, where the Theatre, Gymnasium, and Roman Baths tell tales of ancient grandeur.
- Delve deeper into history as we visit the stunning St. Nicholas Cathedral and the Venetian Palace in the heart of the medieval city.
- Enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the imposing Othello Tower, a testament to the city’s fortitude.
- Immerse yourself in local culture as you savour the rich flavour of traditional Cypriot coffee at a cosy local café.
- We conclude our Famagusta tour by walking through the enigmatic ‘Ghost Town,’ a poignant reminder of the city’s layered past.
- Our journey continues as we drive to the charming Kyrenia to visit the tranquil Bellapais Monastery, an ideal spot for capturing beautiful memories with your camera.
* Please contact me if you would like to tailor this tour to your preferences.
An excellent one day tour of North Cyprus for 3 Canadians (went to St Barnabas Monastery, Salamis, Famagusta-Varousha, Bellepais and Kyrenia Harbour). Sirin was our guide & driver in her very comfortable Jeep. Very good driver. Knowledgeable, and avoided expressing political opinions. Fast paced - we covered a lot of ground in 8.5 hrs. Professional but friendly, and flexible to our requests. Didn't take us to any shops other than the one we requested. We would recommend Sirin for a worry-free tour.
Our tour with Sirin was great. She ensured we saw everything of note. She is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. She took us to a great place for morning tea and the most beautiful restaurant for lunch. Thank you Sirin for an amazing day.
Sirin provided a fascinating day of historical and cultural insight into Famagusta and Kyrenia. She packed a LOT into 8 hours, and also tailored the day to our interests and pace, spending more time on things that piqued our interest and suggesting some sights that we might want to spend less time on. She was patient with our (many) requests for photos, even out the car windows, and interspersed her historical knowledge with local color and personal insights. A day with her is highly recommended!
Unravel the mysteries of Famagusta and Varosha on an unforgettable tour, exploring ancient wonders and the enigmatic Ghost Town that will leave you spellbound.